Division of Adult Education's High School Equivalency (HSE) Classes
Orange-Ulster BOCES offers HSE classes that focus on the individual needs of the adult learners. Our small student to teacher ratio allows for individualized instruction and interaction. The focus of the curriculum is both ELA and math-centered yet incorporates the core-content specific instruction needed to address the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC).
The TASC is aligned with the Common Core Standards. Orange-Ulster BOCES is providing its adult education HSE students with the 21st century skills to be successful. It’s never too late to change your life.
English as a Second Language /Aprenda Ingles como Segundo Idioma
• Multi level classes offered
• Opportunities to advance to High School Equivalency Classes
• Programs include information about Immigration, Health, Employment, Finances, and much more!
• Varios niveles ofrecidos
• Oportunidades para avanzar al programa Equivalencia de Escuela Segundaria
• Programas incluyen informacion sobre Inmigracion, Salud, Empleo, Finanzas y mas!
Orange-Ulster BOCES will provide the educational foundation you need to get started again. Sign up for classes now and move forward!